Passionate about helping our school, our kids?
You may like to consider our Events and Fundraising Coordinator role:
- coordinates events and fundraising activities inline with P&C objectives
- discusses fundraising/event opportunities and /or reports on events and fundraising activities and priorities to P&C general meetings
- develops and maintains an event calendar
- presents budgetary requirements for events requiring financial outlay for P&C approval
- provides leadership to event coordinators (assisting them to plan and manage events/activities, consider risk management, food and drink purchasing, promotion, community awareness and coordination of volunteers)
- liaises with the school/Principal to minimise event and activity overlaps (submits an event form)
- where relevant, count funds and liaises with the Treasurer
- establishes and maintains partnerships with local businesses to support social and fundraising events and activities.
For detailed role descriptions for all positions check out the P&C Website, www.lathampandc.org.au/about
AGM – Tuesday 15th February 2022 @ 7.30pm via Zoom
Meeting ID: 839 0486 2081