Hi families – we wish you well in these COVID times and hope you’re all doing well (or as well as can be expected). Here’s our news for this fortnight…
It’s with much excitement we announce this Latham P&C website is now LIVE!
There’s a range of useful information about Latham P&C, including who we are, what we do, how to volunteer and the latest from our canteen the Latham Lunchbox. Our website is designed to send the latest P&C updates straight to your inbox – a perfect way to keep in touch in these COVID times!
Please take a look, and be sure to SUBSCRIBE (you can choose the frequency you will receive emails).Thank you to Roxanne from 44 Creative.
It is with sadness we officially announce our Parents and Carer’s stall (Father’s Day) and our Mango fundraising drive are CANCELLED for this year. Keep an eye out for some new COVID-safe fundraisers on their way…
Support and resources
If you want to get in touch or have a chat with other parents, come join Latham parents on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/130356183703296
- The ACT Council of Parents & Citizens Associations Getting Help: Covid-19 resource page.
- Maggie Dent’s How to work from home with kids podcast.
- Who doesn’t love Minecraft Fitness?
- The Australian Council on Children and the Media (ACCM) has compiled a list of 50 family-friendly films
- The National Museum has things to do at home – Museum from Home
Know someone starting preschool or kindy in 2022? Online Parent Forum – 16 September 7-8pm. Find out more and register.
Our next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday 12 October. We’ll be online. More details to come…
Look after yourselves Latham families, we’ll see you soon!
– Latham P&C Committee 2021 #Lathamcan